Social Infrastructure and Services Study
Council has undertaken an important study into the services and facilities needed to sustain our community into the future. The population of Gawler will grow significantly in coming years and this study can be used to assist government, developers and service providers to plan new services and facilities.
The Social Infrastructure and Services Study comprises two reports:
Report 1: Background Research and Findings – this report outlines:
- Current supply.
- Future trends.
- Current and future community profile.
- Initial ideas and opportunities to be considered.
Report 2: Needs Assessment and Recommendations – this report outlines:
- Existing facility provision.
- Analysis of future community infrastructure needs.
- Recommended future infrastructure provision.
- Development and delivery options.
- Additional considerations and potential opportunities.
These two reports will soon be presented to Council for final endorsement.
For more information contact:
Community Development Officer